Mediterranean and Black sea exports up 10.3% in SeptemberDec, 04, 2018 Posted by datamarnews
The main observations regarding trade lane activities are as follows:
- Mediterranean and Black sea exports reached 28,862 TEUs in September, up 10.3% YoY, while imports fell 6.7% to 21,765 TEUs, YoY.
- Brazil’s exports to the Far East, South East Asia & Oceania grew 5.7% to 581,665 TEUs in first nine months of 2018 YoY, whereas, imports to the same tradeline jumped 11.1% to 1,088,442 TEUs for the same period comparison.
- Between January and September, imports from North Europe and the Baltic region experienced 11.2% growth to 492,785 TEUs, year-on-year.
- Exports to South and East Africa fell hard in the first nine months of 2018, down 11.9% to 68,317 TEUs, compared to 77,571 TEUs last year. Meanwhile, imports from the Africa West trade lane jumped up 36.3% YoY to 15,019 TEUs.
- Shipping Feb, 02, 2021 0
- Other Logistics Jan, 19, 2020 0
- Grains Mar, 03, 2020 0
- Trade Regulations Oct, 04, 2019 0