DataLiner Tradelane Graphs | January to August 2018Dec, 04, 2018 Posted by datamarnews
- Mediterranean and Black Sea exports reached 27,964 TEUs in August, up 4% YoY, whilst imports fell 3.6% to 22,818 TEUs, YoY.
- Brazil’s exports to the Far East, South East Asia & Oceania grew 5.2% to 509,060 TEUs in first eight months of 2018 YoY, whereas, imports to the same tradelane jumped 16% to 972,528 TEUs for the same period comparison.
- Between January and August, imports from North Europe and the Baltic region experienced 11.3% growth to 972,528 TEUs, year-on-year.
- Exports to South and East Africa fell hard in the first eight months of 2018, down 11.6% to 60,383 TEUs, compared to 68,319 TEUs last year. Meanwhile, imports from the South and East Africa tradelane jumped up 36.9% YoY to 13,617 TEUs.
- Brazil’s exports to the Caribbean, North Coast of South America and US/Mexico Gulf increased significantly by 16% to 43,941 TEU in August, year-on-year. Imports also rose to 28,693 TEUs in that month this year, up 8.1% year-on-year.
- There was a 20.4% increase in exports to West Coast South America observed in August, year-on-year.
- Ports and Terminals Mar, 25, 2021 0
- Aug, 25, 2020 0
- Ports and Terminals Jun, 26, 2020 0
- Other Logistics Oct, 22, 2020 0